Avoiding mistakes when planning event security Event security staff are the visible element of any…
Security Staff to help defend against Corona
Feeling worried about Corona affecting your event? If this is the case, then read our three top tips to help make your event as successful as possible.
- Communication is key! Post social media content regularly pre-event, this reassures your potential guest that the event is still taking place and that you’re ensuring their health is at the upmost importance to you.
- Talk about NHS advice. If you suggest yourself about NHS guidelines this helps put security in the minds of guests.
- Provide free hand sanitisers & tissues. Ensure that all guest have access to these products, it may be such a small thing, but this could help with numbers attending the event. Little things make a big difference!
What can Envisage Security do to help?
So, what can we provide to help your event? Well here are some fantastic ideas to what Envisage Security potentially have to offer;
- Shopping Centre security – now more than ever security staff will be needed to help manage crowd control at shopping markets, supermarkets and other retail stores.
- Important public gatherings – though big events may not be on the cards as much, there will be extremely important public gatherings. All our staff are fully qualified in this sector and are more than capable at working at important events.
- NHS – we understand how important the NHS is currently. Therefore, we also value the importance of having security to help them at this time.
Getting a quote
It has never been easier to get a quote. Give us a call on 0844 800 0071 for a quick informal chat about how we can help you – we’d love to hear from you. We understand this a hard time for everyone, we want to help you get through this hard time. Get in contact with Envisage Security today.