Hiring security staff at sports events Whether its hiring security staff at large stadium events…
Social Distancing – A New Way Of Life For Us All
The current Covid-19 pandemic has changed all our lives in a short space of time. Coronavirus has become a global threat to our health and must be taken seriously and as a result we have all had to change the way we think and behave when out in public. The term ‘Social Distancing’ is now everywhere – retailers and businesses need to ensure the safety of their staff while also looking after their customers.
Us Brits are known for our love of queuing, but it’s not surprising that this patience and understanding can wear thin, especially when faced with long lines for essentials. People can get frustrated and angry leading to anti-social behaviour which could damage your reputation and professional image. You can ask your own staff to manage the situation, but why not let us do this for you instead? Let your staff deal with your customers and let us manage your queue for you!
We have over 8,000 registered security, marshals and stewards on our database, and we can provide you with staff who will manage your queue. Tasks may include:
• Ensure people in the queue are following the social distancing rules
• Getting people flowing and moving quickly through the queue
• Checking and managing any queue jumping promptly (which could lead to anti-social behaviour)
• Being professional, friendly and polite with customers to maintain their satisfaction
• Communicate with customers and answer any question
• Direct people to sanitise their hands as they enter your premises
• Ensure customers are standing in the pre-defined areas and not blocking others
• Manage any signage
• Help with curbside pickups (if required)
• Being proactive and diffuse any difficult situations
Guidelines can change quickly during this pandemic. We can ensure staff are briefed daily (if needed) with the latest advice to ensure the health and safety of your staff and customers.
Find out more about hiring staff
Our staff are based all over the UK but we always try to use staff local to you. This reduces their travel expenses and minimises any risk from their having to use public transport. Having someone local also means better engagement with your customers and visitors.
If you’re interested call 0844 800 0071 or complete our contact form below.